Monday, March 7, 2011

I Love You Just the Way You Are!

How many times have we heard that?  I think it's a cop out and a cover up, because usually it comes from someone we love, like our moms, dads, husbands, boyfriends, etc., and they don't want to hurt our feelings. Unless of course you're married to Leon. When I asked him if I was getting fat he said, "Well, your bigger now than you were last summer"!  Oh well, I asked for it, right?  I mean really, we ask these questions like we don't already know the answer. Come on, you got a mirror, you got two eyes. Face it, you know exactly what you look like, and whether or not you are bigger than you should be (that's polite talk for FAT).  Now granted, I have heard some size 4 say, "OMGoodness, I can't believe how big my butt is", and I just want to poke her eyes out.  I think people like that just want attention....like they don't already have everybody staring at that awesome body anyway.

Well, face it girls a size 4 we aren't, and for the most part never will be. However, we can be a size or two smaller than we are now and make a big difference in how we look, how we feel, and how we see ourselves.  It is my hope that you will use this blog to write down your feelings, your successes, your slip ups, and your concerns, and if you do, I'll do my best to add my two cents worth.  I love you guys and hope that what I share with you will help you help yourselves to slip into something a little smaller real soon.

1 comment: